Validators offers a research internship in the field of marketing and international business (minimum 4 months)
- An inspiring environment (read: the coolest office in Amsterdam) in a fast-growing company
- A great learning place for the rest of your career
- Hybrid work policy and being part of a professional young team
- Cool internship assignment helping Validators look to the future
- Learning in practice how big brands can look through the eyes of consumers
- Working at research company of the year 2021!
During this internship you will work on creating a strategic marketing plan for Validators software products. In the past year, Validators has built unique software applications and successfully applied them in client projects in the Dutch market. Your internship assignment will help us determine how we can deploy these products in other product-market combinations. And subsequently how we can achieve this on an international level.
In a period of at least 4 months, you will immerse yourself in the international market of research software and platforms. You will write strategic marketing advice on how you think the roll-out of Validators tools abroad should go.
Working in a flexible and innovative organisation
Validators is a research agency specialised in communication and brand research. And set up to let our clients look through the eyes of consumers with methods and tools. This gives consumers a voice so we know how to reach them effectively. Validators works for top 200 advertisers and the non-profit sector and has its own Innovation lab where scientific methods (including in partnership with the VU) are validated. The Validators software is also sold internationally to third parties. It is not for nothing that Validators has been elected Marketing Research & Analytics Bureau of the Year!
You will join a young team that works with the newest techniques in the field of market research and neuromarketing. You can join the team right away, so you will learn a lot. We work flexibly at home and in the office and there is a safe learning culture. There is also room for after-school activities such as drinks, quizzes or sports.
You can think strategically and you have a theoretical background. You can translate your advice/proposals/ideas into concrete actions. It is an internship where a hands-on mentality is expected with a proactive, positive attitude. Therefore, it is important that you see yourself in the profile below:
- You are a third-year, fourth-year or master's student of a university/HBO programme in a direction such as International Business School, Commercial Economics or Marketing;
- You have a passion for strategic marketing, building business and an international focus;
- You are enthusiastic, inquisitive, meticulous and ambitious.
What we offer you
- A young team of researchers who will help you on your way;
- A great learning place for the rest of your career;
- Your internship supervisor is the CEO;
- Broadening knowledge through a ValiAcademy;
- Safe learning culture;
- Internship fee 400,-
- Hybrid work policy and we offer a flex workplace in a hip company building with its own pub and roof terrace.
Are you interested?
Then send your CV and motivation to Sara Vermeulen: firstname.lastname@example.org